Johnny and the team at Kilburn Crash Repairs would like to wish you the warmest wishes for the 2013 Christmas Season.
We would like to thank you for your support during this past year and hope you all have a safe and prosperous new year. Driving during peak holiday seasons can be challenging, so we have prepared some tips to help you stay safe on the roads in this Festive season.
Kilburn Crash Repairs will close down for a short period so our staff can rest and recharge after a busy year. We will close on Friday 20th of December and re-open for trading on Monday 13th January.
Keeping safe on the roads this Christmas
- If you are planning a long distance trip, plan ahead: check your vehicles fluids and coolant and check your spare tyre PRIOR to departure.
- Plan your road trip and work out how long you will be on the road, plan for a rest break every couple of hours.
- Don't worry about the time, REST IF TIRED. It is better to arrive late than not arrive at all!
- Leave early for appointments or parties, assume the roads will be busy and avoid having to rush around.
- Plan how you will get home. Don't get caught having had one too many drinks, plan how long you will stay and keep a track of your alcohol consumption.
- While you may be a great driver, the same can't be said for everyone else on the road. Stay alert and be aware of your surroundings when driving during peak times.